I live in San Francisco with my lovely wife Julianne and mini-me daughter variant Mila. We enjoy going to our Airstream in Sonoma when time permits.
Lots of people come to my web pages every day. I hope you enjoy your stay!
- Released BaseView a base Backbone.View Class providing flexible convenience idioms - May 4, 2015
- Released event router inspired by Backbone event delegate pattern - February 15, 2013
- NICE NUB! lilnub.com launched - March 14, 2012
- Woohoo! geobacon.com is live, stay tuned - April 5, 2011
- New Google search looks pretty similar to my Blaze search - September 8, 2010
- Kicked off geobacon.com experiment - August 26, 2010
- "tweets by world cup team" real time visualization - June 18, 2010
- Kicked off lilswf project - May 13, 2010
- http://featureblend.com terminal redesign - April 29, 2010
- Me in a splunk ad on stackoverflow.com - April 20, 2010
- splunk> blaze production demo! - February 12, 2010
- Kicked off splunk> blaze project - October 5, 2009
- Kicked off CSSugar project - June 25, 2009
Browser inconsistency is an important feature of the web promoting constant change and re-evaluation of sometimes incorrect assumptions. A strong understanding of core fundamentals like XML, DTD, XHMTL, CSS and DOM theory is more important than web development hype found in many blogs and articles.
- CSS JSON Proposal A powerful and flexible approach allowing for inheritance and logical constructs within CSS using JSON
- Blaze A blazingly fast frontend with arrow key bindings using the Facebook http://www.tornadoweb.org web framework and http://www.splunk.com search engine.
- Mr. Key - Keyboard events can be sucky, this can help you
- Flash XMLSocket Gateway (ActionScript 3.0 Source)
My resume is available in PDF format - carl-s-yestrau-07-23-2009.pdf.
The best way to contact me is by email.
spam at featureblend dot com